ProComp 7032 7 50.00%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
csthomp is on a distinguished road
Name: Connor
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Ideas? Your thoughts?!

Which ones?? And if anyone has pictures of either wheel on a white tacoma, throw some links my way!
Attached Thumbnails
Wheel Ideas? Your thoughts?!-addict.jpg   Wheel Ideas? Your thoughts?!-7032.jpg  
Old 03-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
Gabe911 has a spectacular aura aboutGabe911 has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Gabe911's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up the XD's and love em. I put some trail grapplers on them. Love the ride and look. they start in a 17" ...go with the 4.5 backspacing. Look in my gallery for photos
Old 03-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe911 View Post
I just picked up the XD's and love em. I put some trail grapplers on them. Love the ride and look. they start in a 17" ...go with the 4.5 backspacing. Look in my gallery for photos
I love the look of the XD, but ive been diggin' the all black wheel look because im looking to put some Firestone Destinations M/Ts on and i want that white lettering to pop with my white tacoma.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #7
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksdenn2 View Post
Yea i put the XD Addicts on my black tacoma and they came out great.
Procomp Xtreme AT 285/75/R17
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1330888170
damn! that look badass! thanks for the pictures
Old 03-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #9
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Get the Method 301's. Similar look but lighter and they're rare.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #10
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lundy View Post
Get the Method 301's. Similar look but lighter and they're rare.
What are you running on your Tacoma?
Old 03-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
My sig has my old 20" BMF Novakanes. My current are BMF M-80's pictured below. Just as rare and 4lbs lighter than the Methods. But SHHHHHHHH don't tell Method that a 17x9 bro wheel is lighter than their 17x8.5 race wheels lol. I only suggested the Method cause it's similar and not everyone has them.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #12
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha! Okay I wont Yeah I dig the methods, thanks for the suggestion. I honestly think choosing a rim is the hardest decision ill make for my Tacoma! The only reason Im not deciding right off the bat with the XD or Methods is because Im not sure how white lettering from a Firestone Destination M/T will look with the chrome lug nuts. The ProComp is all black and I know that the white lettering from the tires will really stand out. So Im just struggling with that lol
Old 03-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
XDs all day.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #14
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csthomp View Post
hahaha! Okay I wont Yeah I dig the methods, thanks for the suggestion. I honestly think choosing a rim is the hardest decision ill make for my Tacoma! The only reason Im not deciding right off the bat with the XD or Methods is because Im not sure how white lettering from a Firestone Destination M/T will look with the chrome lug nuts. The ProComp is all black and I know that the white lettering from the tires will really stand out. So Im just struggling with that lol
I hear ya. Talk to a method dealer. They do custom finishes so I don't see why they cant make it all black for you. Throw some black lugs on and call it good. Good luck with your decision.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #15
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lundy View Post
I hear ya. Talk to a method dealer. They do custom finishes so I don't see why they cant make it all black for you. Throw some black lugs on and call it good. Good luck with your decision.
Thanks appreciate the help and the extra info!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #16
jimmyk4d5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
jimmyk4d5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DID YOU PUT THE LIFT ON YOURSELF? looks awesome!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
jimmyk4d5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
jimmyk4d5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this may be a stupid question, but what does debadged mean?
Old 03-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #18
Gabe911 has a spectacular aura aboutGabe911 has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Gabe911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyk4d5 View Post
this may be a stupid question, but what does debadged mean?
Means you have taken off all or most of the chrome toyota symbols and stickers: TRD , SR5, V6, Tacoma, Toyota