Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Duratracs it is....

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Duratracs it is....

Lift is complete. Had it narrowed down to the following:

Firestone destination at ..... Can't get me local unless they order them
Hankook rf10 ...... Looking for the snowflake stamp
Bfg tko ..... 1460 installed no snowflake

Duratracs ....... Snowflake & 1275 installed.

They should be n mid next week.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That sounds REALLY expensive for Duratracs. Then again you are in Canada so that might be why.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
rossivey is on a distinguished road
rossivey's Tacoma Gallery
just bought some Duratracs in 285/70/17s yesterday. $1262 out the door. Love em!
Old 03-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
Price difference between Canada and the states is huge! In Canada Fountain Tire pretty is pretty much the only place to get them, and they list for $308 for 265/70-17's. I found a spot in Calgary that got them for me $1124 out the door.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
JC47 is on a distinguished road
JC47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
Lift is complete. Had it narrowed down to the following:

Firestone destination at ..... Can't get me local unless they order them
Hankook rf10 ...... Looking for the snowflake stamp
Bfg tko ..... 1460 installed no snowflake

They should be n mid next week.
Sounds about right, mine came to $1249 installed.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to thread jack but just wanted to give another option. Have you looked at the kelly safari tsr? Made by goodyear and is.similar to.the duratrac. Good reviews also.
Im going to go with the safari tsr when its.time to put my new wheels on.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #8
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
rebate

go on goodyear website and fill out 60 rebate for duratracs.need copy of invoice and if you bought at discount tire you get a 30 visa card also. mine were 1026.00 with lifetime replace and than minus 90.00 rebate..936.00
Old 03-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #9
rossivey is on a distinguished road
rossivey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
Not trying to thread jack but just wanted to give another option. Have you looked at the kelly safari tsr? Made by goodyear and is.similar to.the duratrac. Good reviews also.
Im going to go with the safari tsr when its.time to put my new wheels on.
i looked at the kelly's and they were my other choice. the only reason i went with the Duratracs was all the reviews. They're more popular so i was able to find more people with them. and side by side, the duratracs are slightly more aggressive but not by much. The kelly's are about $200 cheaper though. Pick your poison I guess. either way both are great tires.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #10
TwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to all

Name: Kyle
TwzteD's Tacoma Gallery
i had 245/75/16 duratracs on for 7k miles and when i switched rims i got general grabber at2s in 265 70 17 i honestly like the grabbers better because there alot quieter and i dont get vibes like i did with the goodyears, but the tracs are sick tires.