Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone got any ATX THUG rims?...

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2008, 05:43 AM   #1
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Question Anyone got any ATX THUG rims?...

I have a set of American Racing ATX THUG rims for my Tacoma but when I bought them online, they sent the wrong center caps! They were to long and wouldn't go over the center hub. I e-mailed the place I bought them from and they said they were going to send out new ones. I asked them how they knew they were going to send the right ones this time but they never responded back. So as of now I'm rolling with nor center caps. It doesn't look bad but its just one of those pet peev things. Any one have the same problem?
Old 12-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
i lost one of my pro comp 5836 center caps and its more of a pet peev thing im like driving around hoping no one notices lol oh yea its been like 2months since i lost it lol i will order one soon lol
Old 12-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
i lost one of my pro comp 5836 center caps and its more of a pet peev thing im like driving around hoping no one notices lol oh yea its been like 2months since i lost it lol i will order one soon lol
Well the place I got them from said they should be shipped soon from the factory at American Racing. We will see what happens though.