Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Will they fit?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
WillzTaco is on a distinguished road
WillzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will they fit?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if a 17x9 Ballistic Jester wheel with 0mm offset and 5bs will fit on my tacoma with 285/70s with a 3 inch lift?
Old 03-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
I myself would opt for a -12mm offset with 4.5bs to ensure that it clears the upper control arm. However, you will have to do the cab mod chop for extra clearance.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You should be able to squeak by with that as far as the uca goes. The guys with rockstars pull it off