Notices

F Sport Lugs, Every tried?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
MGMAddict is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MGMAddict's Tacoma Gallery
F Sport Lugs, Ever tried?

Well I'm ordering new pro comp wheels and I've had bad experience with using a impact on the pro comp lugs and the black powder coat wearing off. Given i work at a lexus dealer is was thinking about running the f sport lugs they are nickel coated black and i can warranty them problem is each pack only comes with 20, 16 lugs 4 locks. so i need 2 packs . Anyone thought to run these? Or alternatives.
Attached Thumbnails
F Sport Lugs, Every tried?-dscf000214.jpg  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
All I gotta say is to make sure there is clearance for you to put a "key" or socket on them. Mine barely fit. They even broke the key and had to order new ones because it was so snug.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
All I gotta say is to make sure there is clearance for you to put a "key" or socket on them. Mine barely fit. They even broke the key and had to order new ones because it was so snug.
Do you have the spline lugs? It's made for narrow lug openings.