Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Painted Wheels

View Poll Results: Have you painted your wheels black?
Yes 127 33.07%
No 257 66.93%
Voters: 384. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
BTHOB
archerytarget will become famous soon enough

archerytarget's Tacoma Gallery
Painted Wheels

i was wondering who has painted their wheels. i might do this, but im not sure..any opinions?
Old 12-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
You will here its easy to do and its cheaper than buying new rims me well i bought mojave's with the stimulous check
Old 12-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
570 shipped 16's
Old 12-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #6
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
i haven't but i want to. have seen stock 05+ trd rims painted black and it looks legit
Old 12-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I want to paint them, but I keep putting it off.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:33 AM   #8
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Painted mine and real glad I did, now if I can just afford some some rubber to replace those shitty dunlops.
Attached Thumbnails
Painted Wheels-dscn0251.jpg  
Old 12-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #9
Cobhc is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
Cobhc's Tacoma Gallery
I painted my wheels about 3 weeks ago. I am very satisfied with them. Check it out.
Attached Thumbnails
Painted Wheels-1.jpg   Painted Wheels-2.jpg   Painted Wheels-3.jpg   Painted Wheels-4.jpg   Painted Wheels-5.jpg  

Old 12-13-2008, 01:13 PM   #10
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
If i still had my stock one on I would paint them black for sure. but I decided that I wanted new ones like a week after i got my truck
Old 12-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
im in the process now of painting mine. i tend to do mine a lil different first i did the emblems then the wheels all done in a hammered black finish, now thats sweet. will post pics after finished
Old 12-13-2008, 03:26 PM   #12
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
painted mine
Old 12-14-2008, 10:38 AM   #13
BTHOB
archerytarget will become famous soon enough

archerytarget's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobhc View Post
I painted my wheels about 3 weeks ago. I am very satisfied with them. Check it out.
those look awesome Cobhc
Old 12-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #14

Cobhc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerytarget View Post
those look awesome Cobhc
Thanks a lot. The hard work paid off.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:02 PM   #15
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheel look awesome! I have been thinking about painting my wheels black....would someone be able to photoshop them black for me to get an idea of what they would look like?

Shawn
Attached Thumbnails
Painted Wheels-truck-1.jpg  
Old 12-14-2008, 01:13 PM   #16

Cobhc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
Those wheel look awesome! I have been thinking about painting my wheels black....would someone be able to photoshop them black for me to get an idea of what they would look like?

Shawn

Took me about 2 minutes to do this. I did in microsoft paint, i dont have photoshop.
Attached Thumbnails
Painted Wheels-black-rims.jpg  
Old 12-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #17
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks, I never even thought of that. Doesn't look too bad I might have to look into it!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:39 PM   #18
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
before paint:

after paint:

Old 12-23-2008, 11:18 AM   #19
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Really makes me want to paint mine...