Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Will These wheels fit?( Dick Cepek Wheels)

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Will These wheels fit?( Dick Cepek Wheels)

Hey guys I have an 2010 tacoma and have the ome lift kit on. Have the 2.5in up front no top spacers and I want this wheels here. I love the look and there cheap. Here is the link to a site that sells them cheap. The size it 16x8 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern and 4 inch back spacing. 12 mm offset. Will these fit on my truck on 265/75/16 tires. I dont wanna get wheel spacers at all. Will these fit np and wont rub the wheel caliper? I hope so. Thanks guys
Old 03-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
There are some threads saying they will fit any other threads saying it wont. Will hit the caliper? hmmmmm.I know they will stick out more but i should be fine right. Put them on my 265s tires and im good to go? Will the tpms fit fine? Thanks guys.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
JC47 is on a distinguished road
JC47's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought these and bolted them on without a tire mounted, and there was no rubbing. TPMS will fit. I have 265/75/16 tires mounted on the wheels now, but I'm just waiting for winter to be over before I install them on my truck ( I have a 2.5" lift as well).
Old 03-13-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC47 View Post
I just bought these and bolted them on without a tire mounted, and there was no rubbing. TPMS will fit. I have 265/75/16 tires mounted on the wheels now, but I'm just waiting for winter to be over before I install them on my truck ( I have a 2.5" lift as well).
Wow that's great dude. I'm glad that fit. How much you pay if you don't mind me. I checked it out and they were 530 shipped. I need to buy them now.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
JC47 is on a distinguished road
JC47's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Canada, so everything is more expensive, but they ended up costing $615 after taxes. Didn't need them shipped though.