Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

looking for a little help with a tire wheel combo...

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
SuperMedic is on a distinguished road
Navy: Special Operations Medic
SuperMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Cool looking for a little help with a tire wheel combo...

Whats up guys,
I'm a new dude here. I have had my '06 Tacoma (Silver) since it was brand new. Since then I have tinkered with it a little.
Right now I have a 3'' revtek lift on it, riden on 16'' Eagle alloy wheels and some BFG all terrains(LT 265/75 r16).
Anyways im looking for something new. The tires are getting a little worn down, and im tired of the chrome wheels.
I really like the look of the all black revolvers, from the KMC XD series. As for tires I like the BFG mud terrains.
My question to you is, do you think it will work both astetically, and mechanicaly?
Are there any places you would reccomend for getting a good deal? Is there anything that would hold me back.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:52 AM   #3
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Post a pic of your set up and we'll see what we think .