Notices

Tire size with 3" lift

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
trdizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
trdizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Tire size with 3" lift

Wassup guys, I was wondering if anybody could post pics or links to some pictures with 265/70/17 With 3" of lift. Thanks I'm advance.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #2

Anybody?
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Search.. and you will find.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Try the search feature up top and I bet you can find a bunch.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
40"s will fit no prob
Old 03-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #8
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4734956
Old 03-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm currently running 265/75/16 which is basically the same size with a 16 inch wheel vs 17 inch. If you are worried about rubbing you shouldn't have any issues until you go up to a 285.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #10
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
40"s will fit no prob
lol +1
Old 03-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I'm currently running 265/75/16 which is basically the same size with a 16 inch wheel vs 17 inch. If you are worried about rubbing you shouldn't have any issues until you go up to a 285.

I'm actually running that tire size with a stock suspension. I'm not too worried about it rubbing, more so concerend that the tire will look too small.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdizzle View Post
I'm actually running that tire size with a stock suspension. I'm not too worried about it rubbing, more so concerend that the tire will look too small.
I think 285's look better but the 265/75/16 don't look bad. There are a ton of pics in my gallery.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #13
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at just over 2" of lift with 265/75 16s if you wanna look
Old 03-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #14
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I dont think they look too small
Old 03-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #15

Quote:
I dont think they look too small
That a 3" lift? Im gonna be running countersteer type x, but can't decide on tire size, I don't really want to do the cab chop so i was looking at either 265/70/17 or 275/70/17.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:03 AM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
265/75/16 (same size as 265/70/17)

285/75/16s
Old 03-27-2012, 12:10 AM   #17

Quote:
That a 3" lift? Im gonna be running countersteer type x, but can't decide on tire size, I don't really want to do the cab chop so i was looking at either 265/70/17 or 275/70/17.
Yes. I would go with 16"s. They will make your tires look even more beefy.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:25 AM   #18

Quote:
Yes. I would go with 16"s. They will make your tires look even more beefy.
Damm, I got my 17's on order already. It's all good though I think I'm leaning towards the odd 275 tire size.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #20

^^^Thanks they dont look too bad at all! nice truck!