1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dammit I've got a wobble

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by borderbrat, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Dec 14, 2008 at 9:58 PM
    borderbrat

borderbrat [OP] Watching Chris4x4 o.O

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Victoria BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCLB, STOCK..But not for long
    (old truck 2008 AC ....PIAA fogs, led "puddle" lights, bed lights, in cab 115V, Toyota Devil emblem, Randy Ellis light bar with LED light bar, OME 885 and Dakar leaf springs OME shock all round, 2.5 Gal OBA system with air horns, iPod adapter, scangauge on blend mount, magnaflow catback, bike fork mounts, tinted 2009 tails.)
    well its been snowing like a bastard here so the roads are all covered. The roommate and I went out in the truck today and man i missed the snow. anyway driving down the highway I noticed I had a wobble checked the wheels no ice build up ran my hand along the sidewall and there are two small lines that run perpendicular to the profile they're definitely indented but not very friggin much. So you guys think they're just out of balance or is there a bigger problem? I haven't been driving very fast or far so I don't really think they have had a chance to warm up so could they just be frozen out of round?

2. Dec 14, 2008 at 10:01 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    its very possible that they flat spotted while they sat overnight. i dont really think you have anything to worry about especially if it just started to happen.

3. Dec 14, 2008 at 10:25 PM
    borderbrat

borderbrat [OP] Watching Chris4x4 o.O

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Victoria BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCLB, STOCK..But not for long
    (old truck 2008 AC ....PIAA fogs, led "puddle" lights, bed lights, in cab 115V, Toyota Devil emblem, Randy Ellis light bar with LED light bar, OME 885 and Dakar leaf springs OME shock all round, 2.5 Gal OBA system with air horns, iPod adapter, scangauge on blend mount, magnaflow catback, bike fork mounts, tinted 2009 tails.)
    thanks dude needed a second opinion. I'll take it for a good drive tomorrow and see if it goes away.

Products Discussed in

To Top