Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Dammit I've got a wobble

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit I've got a wobble

well its been snowing like a bastard here so the roads are all covered. The roommate and I went out in the truck today and man i missed the snow. anyway driving down the highway I noticed I had a wobble checked the wheels no ice build up ran my hand along the sidewall and there are two small lines that run perpendicular to the profile they're definitely indented but not very friggin much. So you guys think they're just out of balance or is there a bigger problem? I haven't been driving very fast or far so I don't really think they have had a chance to warm up so could they just be frozen out of round?
Old 12-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderbrat View Post
well its been snowing like a bastard here so the roads are all covered. The roommate and I went out in the truck today and man i missed the snow. anyway driving down the highway I noticed I had a wobble checked the wheels no ice build up ran my hand along the sidewall and there are two small lines that run perpendicular to the profile they're definitely indented but not very friggin much. So you guys think they're just out of balance or is there a bigger problem? I haven't been driving very fast or far so I don't really think they have had a chance to warm up so could they just be frozen out of round?
its very possible that they flat spotted while they sat overnight. i dont really think you have anything to worry about especially if it just started to happen.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
thanks dude needed a second opinion. I'll take it for a good drive tomorrow and see if it goes away.