Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

265/or 275 Tire on A 3inch Lift?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
265/or 275 Tire on A 3inch Lift?

Hey guys. I have the ome lift kit 3 inches from the pic below and have the 265/75/16 general gabbers and they don t look to small but need better tires and maybe bigger.. They worn now. Would you go aggressive and go 265/75/16 Wrangler duratracs or do larger 275/70/16 on bfg alltrains. I wanted something bigger and more aggressive but don t want to go 285s cause i drive 20,000 a year and don't want my mpg is suck lol. The duratrcs look mean and iv e heard the 265s duratracs look bigger cause of the huge thread they have. I'm stuck in the middle lol. I do drive alot on the highway so i don't want something too aggressive but do go offroading too so i'm in between I guess lol. Help me tw people please.

Untitled by aidenhardcore, on Flickr

Untitled by aidenhardcore, on Flickr
Old 03-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and Im getting these wheels soon to just so you knowhttp://www.customwheelsdirect.com/html/images/wheels/Dick_Cepek_Wheels/Dick_Cepek_DC2_8lug_wheels
Old 02-12-2014, 04:43 PM   #3
josepenajr has a spectacular aura aboutjosepenajr has a spectacular aura about
josepenajr's Tacoma Gallery
i have 275 70 17
Old 02-12-2014, 05:15 PM   #4
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I vote for the 275s. There are not as many varieties of tires available in that size is the only downer. I have 275 Cooper Discoverer AT/3s on mine.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:17 PM   #5
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
^^^ I have an OME lift kit on mine as well. It's a LB, not the SB but I have pics on my album.