Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

18" XD MONSTERS

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Gtzm310 is on a distinguished road
Gtzm310's Tacoma Gallery
18" XD MONSTERS

Had a quick question, is $190 flat each rim a good price for 18" XD MONSTERS? I would appreciate anybody's response to my question, just want to know if I should look around for a cheaper price or if I should go with this price
Old 03-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I think that's gonna be pretty close. My XD Addict 18" we're around $180 each I believe. Where did you find them? I ordered everything from discount tire
Old 03-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #3
Gtzm310's Tacoma Gallery
A good friend of mine knows a guy with a shop and that's the price he gave me, just didn't know if I should just buy them from him or shop around
Old 03-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
If it's local, and there's no shipping on that, it's a good deal.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
Gtzm310's Tacoma Gallery
Ok kool, thanx for the help
Old 03-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
Yeti75 is just really niceYeti75 is just really niceYeti75 is just really niceYeti75 is just really niceYeti75 is just really nice
Yeti75's Tacoma Gallery
I have been lusting after these for a while now. I have sent off emails and made calls to all the wheel places I could find, locally and on the innnerwebs. The best deal I could find was for $650 shipped to your door from hhrims.com (162.50 ea). Saw another TW member on here recommend them and they gave the best price for wheels and/or tires. Let me know if/when you are looking to get some, I will hit them up again and maybe if we order together we could get a little "group" discount?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti75 View Post
I have been lusting after these for a while now. I have sent off emails and made calls to all the wheel places I could find, locally and on the innnerwebs. The best deal I could find was for $650 shipped to your door from hhrims.com (162.50 ea). Saw another TW member on here recommend them and they gave the best price for wheels and/or tires. Let me know if/when you are looking to get some, I will hit them up again and maybe if we order together we could get a little "group" discount?
I'd be down for a gb on 18x9 Monster's
Old 03-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #8
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
We have them for $184.00 per wheel. Free shipping and no tax. Plus if you order them online there is a $50.00 instant savings when you purchase 4. The $50.00 savings ends Saturday March 31.

Here is the link to them.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ster&typ=Truck

Let us know if you have any questions
Old 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
We have them for $184.00 per wheel. Free shipping and no tax. Plus if you order them online there is a $50.00 instant savings when you purchase 4. The $50.00 savings ends Saturday March 31.

Here is the link to them.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ster&typ=Truck

Let us know if you have any questions
Unfortunately, like most companies, the duties and such aren't worth buying online from you. I can get them cheaper in Canada, even with paying for shipping.

Edit: After shipping, taxes, and the price adjusted for the Canadian market, I can get them for $1276.80. (Dollar almost at par with US)

Double Edit: Nevermind, I realized you ship to Canada for free too, and include Tariff fees. Looks like you'll be getting my business when I order my wheels.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GR View Post
Unfortunately, like most companies, the duties and such aren't worth buying online from you. I can get them cheaper in Canada, even with paying for shipping.

Edit: After shipping, taxes, and the price adjusted for the Canadian market, I can get them for $1276.80. (Dollar almost at par with US)

Double Edit: Nevermind, I realized you ship to Canada for free too, and include Tariff fees. Looks like you'll be getting my business when I order my wheels.

We ship to Canada free but we collect your duties, taxes, customs fees and brokerage with your order.

We should be competitive for you. Give us a call if we can help you with a quote.