Notices

Tire selection ? Néed input

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
BenH is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
BenH's Tacoma Gallery
Tire selection ? Néed input

I have a 2011 Tacoma double cab with 4 wheel drive I have bilstein 5100s set at 1.25 in the front and a 2inch aal in the back. I use the truck to hall my boat on a weekly basis but I drive out on the beach at night for fires. I have bf Goodrich 265 all terrain now and I was looking to get a bigger tire. I am looking at either bfgoodrich mud terrain, pro comp mud terrain or The general grabber. I was looking at the 32x 11.5 for all the tires but wondering if that would fit my truck or would I have to raises the 5100s to 2.5. Thnx for any help
Old 04-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
265/70R17 (or 265/75R16, depending on which wheel you have) would be the biggest without getting into larger lifts or trimming.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
There's a 255/80 or 85 I believe you can fit without trimming that would be bigger (taller)
Old 04-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #4
BenH's Tacoma Gallery
Would these fit ? http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tires/31x...000#ReadReview
Old 04-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #5
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
No cause I dont think you have a 15 inch wheel on there do you?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
A vehicle description would be great. Is it a DCLB Sport or SR5. That is the difference between a 16in or 17in wheel.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
BenH's Tacoma Gallery
it just a standard 2011 double cab 4x4 extended bed. with bilstein 5100s in the front set at 1.25
(if i have to raise them to 2.5 i will not a big issue) and there is a 2 inch aal in the rear

Products Discussed in this Thread