Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Hub caps or No Hub Caps?

View Poll Results: Which do you like better?
No Hub Caps 26 28.26%
Hub Caps 66 71.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Hub caps or No Hub Caps?

I took off my hubcaps today to put wheel spacers on and kinda liked the look and wanted to know what you guys liked more:

without hubcaps

with hubcaps
Old 12-17-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i say "with"................and black the wheels out!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
blacking the wheels out sounds like a good idea...any1 have pics of stock 1st gen wheels blacked out?
Old 12-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #4
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #5
Smurfio18 will become famous soon enough
Smurfio18's Tacoma Gallery
I would blck out the wheels and then leave them off, it would look more rugged.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
blacking the wheels out sounds like a good idea...any1 have pics of stock 1st gen wheels blacked out?

I realize this is kinda late...but if you're still wondering what a silver 1st gen would look like with blacked out stock wheels.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #9
another guy with a tacoma
ToyoRunner has a spectacular aura aboutToyoRunner has a spectacular aura about
ToyoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
^^looks nice...I agree with keeping them on and black them all out.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:58 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
No hubs.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i say "with"................and black the wheels out!!!
x2
Old 05-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #12
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
im with the hubs!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:26 PM   #13
geoff5093 is on a distinguished road
geoff5093's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to geoff5093
Keep the center caps, looks much cleaner.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #14
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Forget the wheels....do something with the white letter tires!
I think with those wheels you really need to have the center cap on them.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #15
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
I say keep em.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #16
The clown has no penis...
smallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to all

Name: Brian
smallcandle's Tacoma Gallery
I powder coated mine and kept the center caps off. For some reason I really like the look.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #17
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
If ur gonna black out the rims I say take them off if ur not then leave them on.... Like that it jus looks like they stold ur hubcaps
Old 10-20-2009, 07:59 PM   #18
t-com09 is on a distinguished road

t-com09's Tacoma Gallery
i'd leave them on
Old 04-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #19
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
i kinda like them off but could go either way
Old 07-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #20
Ravic is on a distinguished road

Name: TP
Ravic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallcandle View Post
I powder coated mine and kept the center caps off. For some reason I really like the look.

^^^