Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Cannot find everything about wheels!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
RedzTaco43 will become famous soon enough
RedzTaco43's Tacoma Gallery
Cannot find everything about wheels!

Okay so this sounds terrible but after looking around, I can't find the exact information on wheels.. I'm in the market for new wheels and wanted to know if these wheels would fit.

http://www.tirepackage.com/Wheels/Se...n=PXA6005-7838

Do we have hub centric wheels? what is the required offset and backspacing? Sorry for sounding like a noob but I'm new to buying wheels.

Thanks!
Old 04-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedzTaco43 View Post
Okay so this sounds terrible but after looking around, I can't find the exact information on wheels.. I'm in the market for new wheels and wanted to know if these wheels would fit.

http://www.tirepackage.com/Wheels/Se...n=PXA6005-7838

Do we have hub centric wheels? what is the required offset and backspacing? Sorry for sounding like a noob but I'm new to buying wheels.

Thanks!
Lugcentric. Need 4.5 bavk spacing. There is a wheel and tire section. I would link you but i dont know how with the kendal.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
the link you post should fit your truck without issues, 8" wide with 4.5" BS. our stock oem wheels are hubcentric. most aftermarket wheels are lugcentric, but i'm guessing they will provide you hubcentric rings to make it fit correctly.