Notices

XD Revolvers

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
hanaleitaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Randall
hanaleitaco's Tacoma Gallery
XD Revolvers

Anybody have 17x9 XD revolvers on a 3" lift? Wondering if I need to take off my spidertraxx spacers for clearance. Pics would be nice. Thanks
Old 04-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon man look around the site. There are like hundreds of trucks running that setup

Edit: If I knew how to post a link to a build with em, I would
Old 04-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
OneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud of

OneMentalCase's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
C'mon man look around the site. There are like hundreds of trucks running that setup

Somehow i bet finding his question would be diffacult with our search tool. Being rude to the new people doesnt make them want to stay.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanaleitaco View Post
Anybody have 17x9 XD revolvers on a 3" lift? Wondering if I need to take off my spidertraxx spacers for clearance. Pics would be nice. Thanks
Specs of the wheels and the tires would help.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Meh it's WayneFGretzky or some shit. What do you expect?
Old 04-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
i have 265/70-17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, how bad is the rub?
Old 04-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have 265/70-17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, how bad is the rub?
What are the specs on the wheels. Offset or backspacing.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #9
-12 mm offset with a 4.53" backspace. I currently have the 1.25" spidertraxx spacers on stock 16" wheels. The new tires and wheels are coming in soon, but was just wondering if I could leave them on.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #10
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
-12 mm offset with a 4.53" backspace. I currently have the 1.25" spidertraxx spacers on stock 16" wheels. The new tires and wheels are coming in soon, but was just wondering if I could leave them on.
No, you'll have to remove the spacers.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #11
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Somehow i bet finding his question would be diffacult with our search tool. Being rude to the new people doesnt make them want to stay.
I wasnt being rude I was telling him to use the search tool, cause thats more help than he is most likely going to get by people putting pictures up of what he wants. Not being a dick at all. Search Kappes03 and look at his gallery. He has 3" lift and 17" revolvers.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #12
Thanks for your help.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #13
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Meh it's WayneFGretzky or some shit. What do you expect?
That post made no sense, what are you trying to say? Am I supposed to expect something from you cause your name is Fightnfire?
Old 04-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #14
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for your help.
You are welcome.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I wasnt being rude I was telling him to use the search tool, cause thats more help than he is most likely going to get by people putting pictures up of what he wants. Not being a dick at all. Search Kappes03 and look at his gallery. He has 3" lift and 17" revolvers.
Wouldnt answer is spidertrax and wheel combo question tho.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #16
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That post made no sense, what are you trying to say? Am I supposed to expect something from you cause your name is Fightnfire?
I dunno you tell me? Do you expect something?
Old 04-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #17
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
fight fight fight fight
Old 04-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #18
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
I dunno you tell me? Do you expect something?
Haha I don't understand you dude
Old 04-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #19
revised
Quote:
Haha I don't understand you dude
Lulz
Old 04-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #20
tommyg29 is on a distinguished road

tommyg29's Tacoma Gallery
not to hijack, but I like these wheels too. 17x9 with 4.53 BS
Will these fit my stock height 2012 trd sport prerunner without much rubbing?
Dont mind minor plastic trimming. Thinking about just swapping my oem 265 rubber until they wear down. I know they are a little narrow for that wheel, but they should be ok.
And I assume the tpms works with these too?
Thanks