Notices

Where To Find General Grabber AT2's For A Good Price

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
bamaboy9994 is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
bamaboy9994's Tacoma Gallery
Where To Find General Grabber AT2's For A Good Price

Hey guys this is my first thread, i'm 17 years old and recently got a tacoma with the stock bfg's...they are completely bald. Ive been looking at aggressive tires that will last and wont kill the gas mileage but wont break the bank. I've decided on the general grabber at2's, the reviews have been pretty good. the only problem is where to find them for a good price. i'm wanting 275/65/18's, and found a set of 4 on tirerack.com for a steal, but they're on backorder until june and the tires i have now wont last too much longer. Do ya'll know of any other store or website that i could find some grabber's for a great price? Thanks!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Discount tire
Old 04-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #3
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
We agree Discount Tire Direct.

We have them in stock and guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet.

Here is a link to our online pricing. Our shipping is FREE.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...+AT2+Studdable

Give us a call at 1-888-459-4080. Our first available agent will be happy to assist you.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
bamaboy9994 is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
bamaboy9994's Tacoma Gallery
I found these on tirerack, they just happen to be on backorder. i dont know where to find any for a price as low as this!
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes
Old 04-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #5
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy9994 View Post
I found these on tirerack, they just happen to be on backorder. i dont know where to find any for a price as low as this!
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes
Uhhh, did you see above where discounttiredirect.com has them in stock. If you look at the out the door price on tirerack, you are going to pay over $100 on shipping.

Discount tire, do you have them in standard load? All your web site shows is E load rating. Tirerack is showing them in standard load rating for about $35 less than the E.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately the standard load 275/65R-18 is on National back order by General with no date of availability at this time.

Give us a call at 1-888-459-4080 we would be happy to assist you and make sure you get the best price.