1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tire Selection Questions

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by benrichardson87, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Apr 11, 2012 at 6:43 AM
    benrichardson87

benrichardson87 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Fairmont, WV
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off-Road
    LED dome, map, plate, and 800 lumen a piece back up lights Cover King front neoprene seat cover Nerf bars
    I am wanting to buy a new set of tires for my Tacoma, 265 75 16. I do a little off-roading with camping and hunting, but not sinking it in a mud hole so I dont need a mud tire. But I'm not sure on which all terrian tire. I have been looking at the Copper Discover AT3 and the Mastercraft CT, any reviews on them or any tires yall have that you love??

2. Aug 17, 2012 at 8:08 PM
    slcsez2000

slcsez2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Exterior: -Current Suspension- Icon extended travel front struts w/ 700lb coils Icon extended travel Remote Resi rear shocks Dakar leaf pack Icon Tubular UCAs with covers Icon neoprene shock covers -OEM Roof Rack -2 fold down cup holders in bed -Bed bottle opener -Access lite rider roll up tonneau cover -AFE Prodry air filter -Pop and lock bed lock -Rear differential breather relocation mod (behind tail light) -Aeroturbine 2525XL Muffler Armor: -SOS Concepts bolt on sliders W/ kick out -SOS Concepts aluminum front bumper with full hoops -SOS Concepts Rear HC Bumper -SOS Concepts IFS/Mid skids
    I researched and researched on tires...finally came to the decision that the majority of people go with the Nitto Terra Grappers...I got a set with my new rims about 3 weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased...not so much a mud tire but has a aggressive mud tire look to it. They seem to be riding well as I do mainly highway city driving but wanted an offroad/all terrain tire that looked good

A little late on this comment but hey better late than never lol

Products Discussed in

To Top