Rolling on Bronze

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
FlyinHigh34 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Naval Aviator
Name: Jordan
FlyinHigh34's Tacoma Gallery
Rolling on Bronze

Update: Got the rims and tires mounted yesterday. Overcast today, so they don't pop in the pictures like they do in the sun. What I do like about the flat bronze is that its quite dark in the shade, but pops and shows its glint in the sunlight. The shop didn't quite let them cure as long as they should have, so I have to get them redone. Not sure if its the powder or the rim material. Phenomenal looking though.

Picked up the rims from the powder coater today. Can't say I've seen many like them. Enjoy, I know I will!
Attached Thumbnails
Rolling on Bronze-img_3740.jpg   Rolling on Bronze-img_3741.jpg   Rolling on Bronze-img_3739.jpg  
Old 04-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I had the same idea, only going to have the trd offroad wheels powdercoated in bronze..nice!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
Mounting them either tomorrow or Thursday. Will post pics when done.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
Bronze rims are awesome, what color is your truck?
Old 04-18-2012, 06:31 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Hmmm. I thought about doing this but the photochop didn't look so great.

Maybe it was too light of a bronze? The ones in this thread might look better.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:39 AM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Hmmm. I thought about doing this but the photochop didn't look so great.

Maybe it was too light of a bronze? The ones in this thread might look better.
Yeah darker bronze would look great on that.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #9
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Jordan what wheels are those? (Sorry nub question)
Old 04-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery

i wanna see em mounted
Old 04-18-2012, 08:02 AM   #11
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
i like
Old 04-21-2012, 07:31 AM   #12
Bump for new pics. Tell me what you think. Black lugs are coming next.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #13
Ploof is on a distinguished road

Ploof's Tacoma Gallery
I like it, the darker tone is pretty cool. Not having the center caps on does alot for the looks. I've been eyeballing those bronze Level 8 Guardians, along with 265 65/17's.