Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

--<:BORA Spacers:>-- Review & Install

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #61
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Yeah, on the stock lug-nuts. I actually used a 12-point spark plug socket since it was a perfect fit/depth

Alright, Ill pick up a deep one tomorrow since I need a deep 3/4 socket for the spacer
Old 10-10-2012, 10:47 AM   #63
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ben, any advice on how to torque these suckers down while not letting the hub spin?
Old 10-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #65

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine all done today. Damn I love the look of these things. Puts my tires exactly where I wanted them
Old 10-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #67
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Got mine all done today. Damn I love the look of these things. Puts my tires exactly where I wanted them
Got pics man!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #68

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice! Did you go with 1"?
Yeah.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #69

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
Got pics man!!!

Without flooding Bens page. My tires are set identically to Bens
Old 10-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #71

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go.
First are the front wheel

Here's the back tire
Old 10-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #73

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^ Looks great Mitch! I like how the 1" puts the tires right at the edge of the fenders.
Thanks. Its exactly what I was looking for
Old 10-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #74
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
These are with aluminum wheels right?

If I have the stock steel wheels they would look the same correct?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:22 PM   #75

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
I have aluminium
Old 06-19-2013, 09:05 AM   #77
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
Ben, Thanks for the great review. I just got mine and installed them today. Well worth the 30 day wait. I never knew these existed until I found your thread. I thought I was stuck going with 1.25" spacers - not anymore.
No problem Arty, I was in the same boat as you when I was looking into spacers. I am really happy with the spacers to this day, and I'm glad they are offering another Group-Buy for TW.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #78
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No problem Arty, I was in the same boat as you when I was looking into spacers. I am really happy with the spacers to this day, and I'm glad they are offering another Group-Buy for TW.
Haha. I didn't know about the GB. Ordered them before. Oh well.