Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Rims Center Bore Help

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Rims Center Bore Help

So while in a town half an hour away from my town i found a good deal on rims through craigslist. I wasnt in my truck but the rims were 17x6x5.5. Thought perfect they'd fit on my truck. So i called the guy and went and checked them out. Few scratches but nothing major. So after looking at the center bore i thought it would fit. Guy said he ran them on his tundra. Negotiated with him and got him to 300 bucks.

Well anyways after getting home i wanted to see how they looked. I didnt know the center bore on the tacoma's were so big Well after doing some searching i came across this thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...too-small.html

I dont know if i want to go at my rims with a router quite yet. any other solutions?

These are the rims i picked up:

17x6x5.5 American Racing Mojaves

Old 05-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

found his solution
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...oby-keith.html

but seeing if theres anything else
Old 05-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer . Gotta always test fit .
Old 05-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #4

I know.. didnt have my truck with me and looked like it would fit
Old 05-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's the Chevy bore . Check that the lugs line up really good before spend money on bore .
Old 05-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #6

ill check tomorrow. its dark right now. the guy said he ran them on his tundra... but idk if that maters or not
Old 05-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #7

O and he said they were bought of someone with an FJ
Old 05-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #8

what do you guys think of trying to find a spacer kind of like this

with the spacer part close to the actual truck the right size, then have it get smaller at the top? cause i just went and looked and the guy gave me extended lug nuts
Old 05-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #9
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
What the !!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #10

yeah idk just throwing out ideas haha. Just want these rims to fit haha
Old 05-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #11
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
You should be able to sell them for the right truck and get money back .
Old 05-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #12

yeah maybe make a little profit. I dont know what truck they are for though. I need to find an fj haha
Old 05-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
If they fit a 1st gen tundra and an FJ, then they will your truck. They all have the same hub size, 106mm.

Chevys have 78mm hubs.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #14

I'll check it when I'm home
Old 05-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #15

What about these? 1/4 inch wheel spacers?
Bump for help..