Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

HELP NEEDED.LOL WILL 2011 RIMS FIT AN 2003?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
CMHGUY is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 10 yr Air Force Veteran
Name: Eric
CMHGUY's Tacoma Gallery
HELP NEEDED.LOL WILL 2011 RIMS FIT AN 2003?

Hey all.... I did some looking around on here with no lucking finding what I am needing.... I am looking at 2011 rims off a 4runner and wondering if they will fit on a 2003 tacoma ?? ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME!!! THANKS!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
As long as the rims from the 4R are 6 lug like your truck is they should fit. There are a few people on here who have 2nd gen taco wheels on 1st gen trucks.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #3

CMHGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
As long as the rims from the 4R are 6 lug like your truck is they should fit. There are a few people on here who have 2nd gen taco wheels on 1st gen trucks.
sweet thanks !! If there is anyone that reads this and has done it .. post up!!!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #4

CMHGUY's Tacoma Gallery
anyone else?
Old 05-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few more threads/pics on it.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...t-1st-gen.html

None of these trucks are mine I found these pics by googling site:tacomaworld.com second gen wheels on first gen trucks.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Google is a wonderful tool. You should try it sometime.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my 17" sport wheels to a guy with a 1st gen. Can't remember what year but was around 2003. He did a test fit on one on the front before buying. But I can't confirm that the 4-Runner wheels are the same or if you are even talking about the same wheel.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #8

CMHGUY's Tacoma Gallery
they fit!

was cheaper than buying tires!!

Old 05-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
That's great.