* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2012, 08:48 AM   #61
sydwayz04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
sydwayz04's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks
Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #62
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
A set of Method Double Standards with custom OMF beadlocks we just had built for a customer and TW member If you look closely you can see that we also had these narrowed down to a 16x7 for him.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #63
rookie
ryan c is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
ryan c's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Sierra does the OMF conversion work on the standards too or only the doubles?
Old 12-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #64
sydwayz04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
sydwayz04's Tacoma Gallery
Dam thoes are nice, I really like :-) and who says there are no 16x7 after market wheels out there

And I must say cliff was great to deal with, stand up guy, I would recommend Sierra to anybody, thanks again cliff
Old 04-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #65
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
A set of Method Double Standards with custom OMF beadlocks we just had built for a customer and TW member If you look closely you can see that we also had these narrowed down to a 16x7 for him.

So can you guys widen my stock tx pro rims to 8" or 8.5"?
Old 04-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #66
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan c View Post
Hey Sierra does the OMF conversion work on the standards too or only the doubles?
The Conversion will work on any wheel. to put it as simply as possible you cut off the outer lip and weld on a beadlock ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydwayz04 View Post
Dam thoes are nice, I really like :-) and who says there are no 16x7 after market wheels out there

And I must say cliff was great to deal with, stand up guy, I would recommend Sierra to anybody, thanks again cliff
No problem Dusty! hope they're still working out well for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
So can you guys widen my stock tx pro rims to 8" or 8.5"?
Doubt it but I can call and ask. Removing material is much easier than adding it
Old 04-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #67
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydwayz04 View Post
So what is every body doing with tpsm sensors in theis wheels?

I wouldn't know I don't have any TPMS sensors.