Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery
Method standard or doouble?

17x8.5 in the standard or double standard black

Standard

double
Old 05-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Flip a coin.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
haha good idea -_-
Old 05-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKEnBAKE362 View Post
17x8.5 in the standard or double standard black

Standard

double
the "double" in that pic is a true beadlock. The top one is a "street lock"
Old 05-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
ah ok guess i got the wrong pic... but still give the general idea of what the double looks like
Old 05-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ah ok guess i got the wrong pic... but still give the general idea of what the double looks like
easier to clean the standard.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
easier to clean the standard.
you just sold me! mods delete this post plz... but srsly i dont like spending more time cleaning my wheels than my truck
Old 05-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
Bo Rocks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you just sold me! mods delete this post plz... but srsly i dont like spending more time cleaning my wheels than my truck
but the doubles look so much sicker
Old 05-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
I had the doubles for a week before having to sell them (needed money for house crap). Check my gallery for some close ups of them.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #10
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Either way, you have great taste by going with a set of Methods.

I'm running Method 301's(check my build thread for pics), and I can't tell you how many times I run into Taco guys who ask what wheels I have. Love em!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
I had the doubles for a week before having to sell them (needed money for house crap). Check my gallery for some close ups of them.
haha yeah i remember that you sold yours not too long ago!!! I would have bought them but i really want 17's that way i don't have to buy new tires right away. just transfer the ones from my 17x7.5 trd sport rims. I feel like the doubles are a little cluttered =/
Old 05-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #13
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Double Standard. I was going to order a set, but i found some rims on CL for a good deal. Either way you cant go wrong with them!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #14
scoobydann is on a distinguished road
scoobydann's Tacoma Gallery
a biased standard for my vote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #15
Getting a set of standards tonight! thanks guys ill post some pics as soon as they are mounted =)
Old 05-10-2012, 07:34 AM   #16
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice never new that you could get them doubled that's pretty sick and does anyone know if they make simulated bead locks for those rims
Old 05-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #17
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my truck with the Double Standards. They are 16x8 and I ordered them 4 months out. I got one of the first sets in the US.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #18
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Double Standard. I was going to order a set, but i found some rims on CL for a good deal. Either way you cant go wrong with them!
Cayucos is near my neck of the Central Coast! Honk if you see me around LO/MB man!

Quote:
Getting a set of standards tonight! thanks guys ill post some pics as soon as they are mounted =)

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Here is my truck with the Double Standards. They are 16x8 and I ordered them 4 months out. I got one of the first sets in the US.

Love those! Ever thought about running w/o the center caps?
Old 05-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #19
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Love those! Ever thought about running w/o the center caps?
Yea, I thought about it but for now I like the look so I will keep them. Once I bust one offroading I will take them all off but for now I like it.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #20
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
the "double" in that pic is a true beadlock. The top one is a "street lock"
They're both simulated beadlock. I have been looking into getting the double standard but they are very pricey.