Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

re use 2 month tpms quick help!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
re use 2 month tpms quick help!

Quick help needed, i am at a tire shop waiting to replace my wheels...i paid discount tire for a tpms rebuild 2 months ago....if i replace my wheels right now, can they just switch the sensors to the new wheels? I am not at discount, its a small family shop....sorry if its been discussed before but i couldnt find anything with a quick search...
Old 05-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome....they fit perfect. Re used sensors and are working flawlessly....well, the light didnt turn on...fair enough.
Attached Thumbnails
re use 2 month tpms quick help!-img_20120517_194020.jpg-1.jpg