Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

what size/lug pattern do i need if i order this wheel?

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #21
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTitan11 View Post
i hope discount can use my TPMS sensors. maybe the strap kit will work?
They mounted mine right up with only the rebuild kit.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #22
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
But did you have to pay shipping? I thought I looked at them and with shipping it was about the same price.
If you go into the store to buy, there is no shipping charge. Rims (sets of 4 and 5) ship for $20 or something like that on the site.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #23
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
They mounted mine right up with only the rebuild kit.
Same...they charged like $30 to mount and balance each tire with the TPMS stuff.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:40 PM   #24
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
If you go into the store to buy, there is no shipping charge. Rims (sets of 4 and 5) ship for $20 or something like that on the site.
I've heard so much bad about them on here I didn't want to go there, plus I didn't realize they actually have one close to me. I thought the closest one was an hr away at the time.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #25
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
I've heard so much bad about them on here I didn't want to go there, plus I didn't realize they actually have one close to me. I thought the closest one was an hr away at the time.
Yeah, they pretend to know more than they do. They just go off of a computer that doesnt know. Dont losten to their opinions on things, but of you know what you want and just want to buy parts, they will usually price match anywhere else. The mechanics aren't the brightest people on the block, but they can accomplish easy tasks like mounting and balancing tires...and jeeps...they love jeeps...
Old 05-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #26
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Just so you know, your sig pic is the reason I bought my rims...so +1 for that...
Old 05-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Just so you know, your sog pic is the reason I bought my rims...so +1 for that...
Wow! Did not know that, that is quite a compliment! Thanks! Plus 1 for you too.

Products Discussed in this Thread