Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

what size/lug pattern do i need if i order this wheel?

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
TacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
TacoTitan11's Tacoma Gallery
what size/lug pattern do i need if i order this wheel?

i have a 2012 double cab prerunner v6. i have 16 inch steel wheels. what size do i need to order as far as lug pattern goes. i think these are moto metal 951s. thanks i want to stick with 16 inch size. also, if i got a larger tire, what the biggest i can go on stock size.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
TacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

this is a 16x8 wheel. my current wheel is 16x7
Old 05-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
6 on 5.5
Old 05-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #4

is that like 114.3?
Old 05-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
I have these exact rims...here is the one you want. 16x8 with 6on5.5" bolt pattern, 0 offset and 4.5 BS

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/MO...fPMO9516860300

Old 05-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #7

thank you amigos
Old 05-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #8
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I have these exact rims...here is the one you want. 16x8 with 6on5.5" bolt pattern, 0 offset and 4.5 BS

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/MO...fPMO9516860300

Quote:
Originally Posted by evh5150 View Post
Not it is more 6x139.7
I think these are one in the same if I remember correctly. I have them too. I stayed with the stock size for the 16's personally. I got mixed opinions of going with a 265/75/16 about them clearing and not. So for price, mpg's and knowing they wouldn't scrub I stayed with the 265/70/16. Search the forums for more opinions. I know they're on here because I read about the same questions when I did mine.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #10
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just so you know, you will need new lugs as well. The set will cost you around $25.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #11
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Just so you know, you will need new lugs as well. The set will cost you around $25.
I had to order mine off the net. None of the local parts store carried the ones I needed in a 24 pack. Only a 20 pack. But I think the cheapest I could find was like $40 off Amazon from what I remember.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #12

good looking setup Mr. Opponent ! what kind of tires are those with the wgite letters you got? do the 265/70's rub???? or is the 265/70/16 the best size
Old 05-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #13
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Every other silvertacoma on here has these rims...I'm going to get rid of mine
Old 05-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #14

mines white. wouldnt discount tire have these rims?
Old 05-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #15
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
lookin good! what tires are you running with those wheels?
Stock size 265-70-R16. But they are the BFG All Terrain T/A KO. Not sure that the larger 265-75-R16 would clear at full lock or at the fenders...
Old 05-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #16
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I had to order mine off the net. None of the local parts store carried the ones I needed in a 24 pack. Only a 20 pack. But I think the cheapest I could find was like $40 off Amazon from what I remember.
I will get the part number when I get home, but the 24 pack of ProComp black lugs was $25 at 4WP. Chrome was the same price. Came with lugs, a key, and matching valve stem covers...
Old 05-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTitan11 View Post
mines white. wouldnt discount tire have these rims?
I'm sure they would. But my local DT had the MB's that look similar to these when I got mine installed.

I bought 2 of mine off Amazon, cheapest place I could find at like $115 each with free shipping.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #18

Quote:
I will get the part number when I get home, but the 24 pack of ProComp black lugs was $25 at 4WP. Chrome was the same price. Came with lugs, a key, and matching valve stem covers...
But did you have to pay shipping? I thought I looked at them and with shipping it was about the same price.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #19

i hope discount can use my TPMS sensors. maybe the strap kit will work?
Old 05-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #20
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I'm sure they would. But my local DT had the MB's that look similar to these when I got mine installed.

I bought 2 of mine off Amazon, cheapest place I could find at like $115 each with free shipping.
4WP will sell them for $115 at their store of you show up and negotiate. I got mount, balance, rims, and lugs for $$625 out the door.

Products Discussed in this Thread