Notices

opinion on wheels?

View Poll Results: which wheels would u choose for ur indigo ink tacoma
A 43 36.13%
B 76 63.87%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #21
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
They both are poser wheels when i see those i think of some rich kid that has a lifted truck that never has been off roading. personally for your style i would get Mickey Thompson Sidebiter Wheels because they have that street look but at the same time they look like sweet off road wheels.
I fail to see what points a wheel to being a poser, first of all how can a wheel be a poser? Second how would it make the OP a poser for choosing the wheel that he likes? Oh and nice first post

welcome to TW!

I vote A, let me know which one you pick because I am in a similar dilemma in picking wheels for my indigo. Good luck bro!
Old 02-18-2010, 06:19 AM   #22
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... talk about reviving an old thread.

Hey OP... Surely you've made a decision by now (a year later). What did you go with?
Old 02-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #23
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
WTF- Who neg repped me for saying I didn't like chrome and then didn't leave a name-

THAT'S LAME....MAN UP AND TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT YOU SAY.
X5 Chrome is for the gettos, +1 Rep to even you out
Old 05-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #24
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
who voted on this poll?!?!?!
Old 05-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #25
shampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud of
shampoop's Tacoma Gallery
neither
Old 07-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #26
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
WTF- Who neg repped me for saying I didn't like chrome and then didn't leave a name-

THAT'S LAME....MAN UP AND TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT YOU SAY.
That's really odd because chrome is garbage.

The no name thing is just chickenshit.

Neither.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #27
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
That's really odd because chrome is garbage.

The no name thing is just chickenshit.

Neither.
lol I think Brunes wasn't even a mod yet when he posted that.

You happen to check the date of the last post in here?
Old 07-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #28
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
lol I think Brunes wasn't even a mod yet when he posted that.

You happen to check the date of the last post in here?
Holy chit! Coulda swore this showed up under "new posts". Oh well
Old 07-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #29
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Holy chit! Coulda swore this showed up under "new posts". Oh well
haha someone probably voted on the poll recently. That will bump a thread on this forum

Products Discussed in this Thread