LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BFG A/T vs. NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
BFG A/T vs. NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS

ok so i cant make up my mind in which tires to get. my two options are the bfg a/t or the nitto terra grapplers. what are the pros and cons of each tire?
Old 06-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
If you scroll down there's 2 threads (huge threads that is) that have what you are looking for.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've owned both!

I currently have the BFGs and I'll take these over the Nittos any day. BFGs wear better and are just as good as the Nittos off road IMO.

My vote is BFG A/Ts for sure
Old 08-23-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
jdawg123 is on a distinguished road
Name: pete
jdawg123's Tacoma Gallery
tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
Own the Nittos and am happy. Honestly, don't believe you could go wrong with either. The close-up pic is with approximately 9K miles btw...........
did you have to trim much for your tires?