Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

quick question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
quick question

i consider myself an idiot and do not understand tire sizes. im looking to buy these wheels http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post5289776 and would like to know what size tires i would need. my taco is stock, no lift or spacers of any kind. thanks for the help. if it makes a differance my taco is a trd sport
Old 06-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thanks for the tire size, so will these definatly fit my 2nd gen taco? they are 18x8.5 offset is +20 and backspace is 5.5?. i dont want any rubbing and am not lifted or running spacers
Old 06-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
thanks