1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

remove x runner valve stems??

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by jmarquez808, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Jun 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    jmarquez808

jmarquez808 [OP] Large Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jess
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 4x2 reg cab / 12 4x4 double cab
    **Afe cold air intake w/pro dry filter, Yellow tint fogs, Daytime running lights, led dome light, led license plate lights, Led tail lights, 3 inch carbon antenna, spec d projector headlights, carbon fiber look interior trim pieces, Djm control arms, Djm notch, 4x4 leaf springs, beefed taco 2 inch blocks with offset pin, Rear Qa1 Shocks, Sittin sic stock height coils, x runner bilstein front shocks, weathertech digital fit floor mats, debadged.
    dropping some x runner rims off for powder coating but i need to remove that plastic part in the rim under the valve stem. i assume thats the tpms on each rim. need to drop off today and that has to come off now. i dont wanna break it! anyone know how please help !!!! lol

2. Jun 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    the silver cover on the valve stem on the outside of the tire threads off. Then you pull the sensor out through the back of the wheel.

3. Jun 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    jmarquez808

jmarquez808 [OP] Large Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jess
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 4x2 reg cab / 12 4x4 double cab
    **Afe cold air intake w/pro dry filter, Yellow tint fogs, Daytime running lights, led dome light, led license plate lights, Led tail lights, 3 inch carbon antenna, spec d projector headlights, carbon fiber look interior trim pieces, Djm control arms, Djm notch, 4x4 leaf springs, beefed taco 2 inch blocks with offset pin, Rear Qa1 Shocks, Sittin sic stock height coils, x runner bilstein front shocks, weathertech digital fit floor mats, debadged.
    thats what i suspected just wanted to be sure. thank you sir!!!!!! sorry if that was a dumb question lol

Products Discussed in

To Top