1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mickey Thompson Baha STZ

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by dalexander, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Jun 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM
    dalexander

dalexander [OP] Member

Member:
    alaska
    Vehicle:
    Looking to replace my tires on my stock double cab 08 Sport. Anyone familiar with these Mickey Thompson tires?

2. Jun 27, 2012 at 8:26 AM
    dalexander

dalexander [OP] Member

Member:
    alaska
    Vehicle:
    Just looking for some input if anyone has these on they're Tacoma. Also, can I put 265/70/17 on my stock 08 double cab sport without any rubbing? Thanks for any help

3. Jun 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    Yes, the 265/70-17 will fit without rubbing. I can't speak much for anything else.

4. Jun 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
    dalexander

dalexander [OP] Member

Member:
    alaska
    Vehicle:
    Will it mess with the speedometer much? I sold my lifted Dodge and put way to much money into it, seems like there is always something to buy. I am trying to keep my Tacoma pretty much stock if I can, but want to at least upgrade the tires to a nice all terrain. Had BFG Mud Terrains on the Dodge but don't want such an aggressive tire. The Mickey Thompsons look nice but also looking at the Nitto Grapplers.

5. Sep 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Black,Sport,Premium and Tech Package
    Sport pedals,, Magnaflow cat back exhaust system,Kuhmo 275x55x20, Platinum #220 Abyss wheels 20x9.5. Under hood lights, OEM LED cargo bed lights, extra D-rings installed in bed, AC mod, diff. breather mod, OEM LED puddle lights and footwell lights, Homelink mirror, oil catch can, raptor grille lights, replaced chrome grille molding with black molding, tailgate lock/unlock and tailgate opener, console organizer, glove compartment organizer, Caliraised stealth LED light bar, TRD Cold Air Intake, Lighted cup holders, Meso extended fuse cover, Meso stage 1 tail lights, Meso switch panel, Door bowl lights. Anytime front and rear backup camera mod. TRD Pro Rigid fog lights.Door edge guards. TRD Pro shift knob with Boomer's TRD LED light (Red for security, blue for interior), Glass Break Sensor, sensor with LED light tied into the security LED light, OEM LED Headlights, Sequential LED Turn Signals.
    I'm looking at purchasing the same tire for my 08 access sport. Did you get the tires and if so how do you like them?

6. Sep 7, 2012 at 7:29 PM
    dalexander

dalexander [OP] Member

Member:
    alaska
    Vehicle:
    I did not buy the Mickey Thompsons, I did talk with somebody here on the Island with them and he had nothing but good to say about them.

Products Discussed in

To Top