Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Just Purchased Method Race Wheels!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Just Purchased Method Race Wheels! *Updated Pics*

Sorry for this useless post. I'm just excited!

Will post pics when installed!
Old 06-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
jhu616 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tripp
jhu616's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bought and installed from Mirage Motorsports in Barstow, CA.

If you would like to help promote their company, feel free to "like" their page and leave comments on my truck and other people's rides.

Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirage...56149234426668

Old 08-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
what size wheels? 17?
Old 08-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #7
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery
haha welcome to the method club man =P
Old 08-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #9
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I wanted but then found a deal on my Jesters. I love those wheels.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What model are those? any better pics? Any idea how much they weigh?

I'm thinking about getting the Standard or Double Standard. Not sure which...
Old 09-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Method club! FTMFW! good choice sir! and to answer weight they are heavy wheels. dont know how much they weigh but they weighed more than my KMC enduros.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #12

Thanks! The wheels are about 25lb's (16x8). Allot lighter than my old procrap steelies! haha
Old 09-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #13
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I read somewhere that the stock TRD Sport rims are 25.5lbs. I want to stick with 17s and I would prefer to get closer to the 20lbs range, but anything lighter than stock is acceptable.

What model did you say you got?