Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What is the best setup, DETAILED.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
What is the best setup, DETAILED.

Hey guys, So i am looking at sellin my old BFgoodrich all terrian TA KOs that have only 9000 miles on them and im looking at going bigger with a set of Ballistic jester, Just wonder what the biggest tire would fit with those wheels? Im looking at either going for 32.7s or just saying fuck it and going with 34.7 and doing some trimming, What do i gotta do to fit 35s under my 3" lifted truck with bilsteins and 2" toytec springs and AAL and 5100 in the rear. No rub at all with tire size.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
You can fit 35's under a 3 inch lift but you have to trim and chop ALOT!!!!!! And i do mean alot, you will have to trim the fender flares do the cab mount chop and trim and cut and shave, but it can be done .... Good luck
Old 07-01-2012, 02:45 AM   #3
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
i'd go with a 33 12.5 17, that size looks sick on our trucks. 35's would be too much work to look like a bro.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

but 35's get you bro hoes
Old 07-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #5
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
the jester molester wheels will get him plenty of bro hoes haha
Old 07-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #6

exactly so he will be pulling double bro hoes.......... maybe i should go with 35's now
Old 07-01-2012, 03:02 AM   #7

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
soooo much bro hoes, between you and him, and if i do it, there wont be any more bro hoes to go around
Old 07-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #8

pshhhh bro hoes are infinite, they're like bitches you see in music videos, just turn up the music and bitches come outta no where and start dancing
Old 07-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #9

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
pshhhh bro hoes are infinite, they're like bitches you see in music videos, just turn up the music and bitches come outta no where and start dancing

hahahahahaha
Old 07-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Hey guys, So i am looking at sellin my old BFgoodrich all terrian TA KOs that have only 9000 miles on them and im looking at going bigger with a set of Ballistic jester, Just wonder what the biggest tire would fit with those wheels? Im looking at either going for 32.7s or just saying fuck it and going with 34.7 and doing some trimming, What do i gotta do to fit 35s under my 3" lifted truck with bilsteins and 2" toytec springs and AAL and 5100 in the rear. No rub at all with tire size.
You cannot make 35" tires not rub AT ALL without spindles, longer bumps, or a drop bracket lift... something that prevents you wheels from moving the tire into the cab mount post chop. The biggest difference is the need for new fenders to fit 35" tires. You cannot fit 35" tires without different fenders. So unless you want new fenders or make new fenders out if your old ones... stick to a 33" tire with factory suspension location.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All this Bro Hoe talk has gotten me quite excited, Ha, Well i think im gonna stick to 33's so i dont have to worry about all the chopping. Question is does BF make a tire that will fit on the jesters?
Old 07-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #12

What specific tire are you looking for all terrain/ mud terrain what?
Old 07-03-2012, 03:07 AM   #13

I am looking to do the BFgoodrich All-terrain TA KOs in a 33/12.50/17s with the Ballistic Jester wheels. Just want to make sure that setup will go together right as ive heard the wheels arent as wide as whats needed for the BFs
Old 07-03-2012, 05:59 AM   #14

Do you know how wide the rim is?
Old 07-03-2012, 07:45 AM   #15
Ihavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to all
Ihavataco98's Tacoma Gallery
33s is plenty on a taco the tkos are the best IMO