Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Who has the best price on Spidertrax?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
Who has the best price on Spidertrax?

Hey guys I searched and searched through google, amazon, eBay, TW Vendors and I can't find them under 99.95 and with free shipping. I have blown my budget on my new retrofitted suspension so anything right now would help.

I keep missing out on the For Sale section and I'm not interested in the Bora ones. I know they have or had a GB going but no thanks.

Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

Note: I'm looking for two 1.25" Spacers for an 09 PreRunner. Model# WHS007
Old 07-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
I found the blemished ones from SpiderTrax website to be the best deal around.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #3
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you?
Old 07-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wondered about the blemished ones. No that no ones going to see the blemishes, but how do they look?
Old 07-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb7527 View Post
I've always wondered about the blemished ones. No that no ones going to see the blemishes, but how do they look?
They have round green dot stickers on them...that's about all I can tell you about my "blemished" ones.

I couldn't find what they would call a blemish? And no one can see it anyhow? Who in the work would look thru your rims and at your blue spacer, even if your wheel happened to be rotated to that EXACT spot?
Old 08-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #6
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Agreed, the blemished ones are about 20 bucks cheaper iirc.
$89.99 for a pair on their website if blemished. Vs $99.95 new. Got excited about $20 off for a pair rather it is $20 for a set of 4.

Still cant decide if I want a set of 4, really wish someone made a set that was only .75", just think (dont really know) that 1.25" on each side will be way too much.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #7
BuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
BuckWells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
$89.99 for a pair on their website if blemished. Vs $99.95 new. Got excited about $20 off for a pair rather it is $20 for a set of 4.

Still cant decide if I want a set of 4, really wish someone made a set that was only .75", just think (dont really know) that 1.25" on each side will be way too much.
Check out BORA spacers. Come in a range of sizes. Had a group buy a while back.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
And people are having issues with thread engagement from the BORA sets. Not sure if its a specific size set but about only half the nut threads on the factory studs. Kinda sketch
Old 08-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #9
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I have a full set I'd let go for $180. BNIB
Old 08-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #10
applebmw is on a distinguished road
Name: Lonnie
applebmw's Tacoma Gallery
full set BORA?? what size??
Old 08-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #11
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by applebmw View Post
full set BORA?? what size??
SpiderTrax