Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

SCS F-5, choose the finish for me

View Poll Results: Vote for the finish you want to see on my truck.
Matte Gunmetal 16 23.19%
Matte Jet Black 20 28.99%
Matte Bronze 33 47.83%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
SCS F-5, choose the finish for me

Bronze it is! Thanks guys.

Hey TW, for those of you that have been following the progression of the SCS wheels, you're probably aware that the F-5 model is about a 1-1.5wk away from officially entering the market.

One of the very first sets will go on my personal first gen tacoma and I cannot decide which finish to go with. From the 4 available finishes, I've narrowed it down to matte black, matte gunmetal, and matte bronze. I think these 3 go best with my black truck. I'm mostly likely going to run a 285/75/16 mud terrain tire to complete the look.

To make things fun and interesting, I'm going to open a poll and have you guys vote. Whichever finish gets the most vote is what I will go with.

matte gunmetal

matte jet black

matte bronze - for color reference only

My truck
Old 07-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #2
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
i like the jet black
Old 07-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
jet black x2
Old 07-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #4
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
jet black x2
x3
Old 07-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #5
Tacotruck43 is on a distinguished road
Name: Banda
Tacotruck43's Tacoma Gallery
Liking the black, but the grey look awesome to, hoping to get a set eventually.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #7
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
I say matte bronze they will stand out and look awesome with the black. Cool design man good luck!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #8
Tacotruck43 is on a distinguished road
Name: Banda
Tacotruck43's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I voted bronze for myself.
haha, go with the bronze, they look great matte bronze, they would stand out with black.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:27 AM   #10
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed, bronze.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:33 AM   #11
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
BRONZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #12
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
I say bronze. Black on black is iffy IMO.
I would get bronze, but I have a sand mica truck
Old 07-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #13
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Bronze is going to be the new black thats for sure
Old 07-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #14

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #15

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #16

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
lol, thanks for the photoshop Ross. those photos are only good for websites and showing off the wheels. there's too many highlights in the wheels to make the photoshop look realistic.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #18
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
I voted black, but looking at the photoshop I am a fan of the bronze as well.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #19
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Red

Dunno, I think I like the black
Old 07-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #20
MSU Spartan is on a distinguished road
MSU Spartan's Tacoma Gallery
I want these in gunmetal!

When available and pricing?