Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tire replacement advice

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Tire replacement advice

Hey guys and gals,

New to TW by a few weeks and a new "used" Tacoma owner! FINALLY! However I will need to replace my tires in a few months and my wife's car (Honda Accord) is due up now.

I searched around the internet and found some info but honestly after all I've learned from the TW forums, I trust you folks the most for an honest opinion and advice. From what I gather, one of the best strategies is to purchase a set that will work for the accord (including a $80 rebate) and have them shipped, then have Discount Tire install them for due to a good labor rate. I've also read that Disc. Tire will price match anything so I could print off the sale price including rebate and take it up there and hopefully they will match the price and I can do it all in one stop?

Anyone had experience with either one of these strategies? Thanks for any input-
Old 07-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind. Done. Tire rack and installation for $63 at Firestone store.