Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

rims and tires question for 2012 dc

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
golfpro510 is just really nicegolfpro510 is just really nicegolfpro510 is just really nicegolfpro510 is just really nice

golfpro510's Tacoma Gallery
rims and tires question for 2012 dc

Ok guys after reading as many threads as possible, I'm not sure. I have a 2012 DC trd sport. I have decided on the fuel crank wheels in 18 inch, and I want some nice rugged tires like the grapplers etc. but my question is does anyone know of a good tire size to try and avoid a lift and allot of trimming and the wheels poke out some? I have considered a three inch lift but I am not trying to trim much or at all. Pictures if you got them. Thanks for the input.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
265/65/18
Old 07-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Without adding a lift and w/o wanting to do any trimming, you need to stick with a 31-31.5" tall tire. The size Large recommended will work.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
265/65/18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Without adding a lift and w/o wanting to do any trimming, you need to stick with a 31-31.5" tall tire. The size Large recommended will work.
Cody, Vin, perfect I found both of you in the same thread.

I'm going to be on vacation for the next week, I will sleep well knowing you guys will keep this place in line Keep up the good work.