Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BF Goodrich all terrain kos with 18" dick cepek dc2s

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
tomash66 is on a distinguished road
tomash66's Tacoma Gallery
BF Goodrich all terrain kos with 18" dick cepek dc2s

I was curious if you can run 265/70/18 on stock suspension with no problems with Goodrich all terrain kos and 18" dick cepek dc-2s if anyone has this on stock suspension id love to see it
Old 07-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
It will rub, that size is an inch taller than the biggest you can run without rubbing.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
TJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TIM
TJGARZA84's Tacoma Gallery
FALSE - RAN MY 265/75/R16 - BF GOODRICH ALLTERRAIN ..... STOCK SUSPENSION AND NO RUB
Old 07-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGARZA84 View Post
FALSE - RAN MY 265/75/R16 - BF GOODRICH ALLTERRAIN ..... STOCK SUSPENSION AND NO RUB
No needs for caps lock. That wheel & tire is not the same size the op is asking about.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:29 AM   #5
Yeah I was asking about 18s but would I be fine with a leveling kit?
Old 07-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have 265/65/18 and it's a tight fit. I dont rub, but I dot think any bigger will fit without trimming. My suspension is completely stock, 2wd Prerunner
Old 07-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #8
That's really good to know...what kind of tires do you have?
Old 07-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #10
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
BFG rugged terrains. You can see them in my pictures on my profile pg
Nice truck, I like the attention to detail. How much did you pay for your wheel / tire combo if you don't mind me asking ?
Old 07-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #12
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got them at discount tire. Was $1800 out the door. Wheel, tire, lugs, swap tpms.
Just my thinking here, if you threw on some eibach coils, it would look fuckin tits...
Old 07-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #13
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The thought has crossed my mind. I haven't decided what exactly I want to do. I would like it to sit just a tad higher though...
Old 07-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #14
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The thought has crossed my mind. I haven't decided what exactly I want to do. I would like it to sit just a tad higher though...
Eibachs & TSB leafs.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #16
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I tried to get the tsb leafs but they said in out of warranty. 2007 with 80k...
yeah i when i went i was inside the mileage requirement but i have an 06 and went in 10', 3 years or 36k miles i think is the deal
Old 07-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #17
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I tried to get the tsb leafs but they said in out of warranty. 2007 with 80k...