LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

TW Members Tire Reviews

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
TW Members Tire Reviews

I decided to compile a list of all of the tire reviews posted by Tacoma World members into one thread so that people interested can browse instead of creating a new thread asking, "Anyone ever run these?" I've limited the reviews posted here to those that are fairly in depth and include photos.

BFG Rugged Terrain

Cooper ATP 1, Cooper ATP 2

Cooper Discoverer A/T3

Falken Rocky Mountain 1, Falken Rocky Mountain 2

Fierce Attitude

Goodyear Wrangler Authority

Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar

Hercules Terra Trac A/T

Hercules Trail Digger M/T

IROK ND

Kelley Safari TSR

Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ

Mickey Thompson Baja STZ

Toyo Open Country M/T

Treadwright Retreads

I will update the OP as more review specific threads appear or as people suggest threads to be added.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:51 PM   #2
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I just reviewed my Fierce Attitudes by Goodyear in this thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ml#post5441169
Old 07-26-2012, 05:19 AM   #3
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I just reviewed my Fierce Attitudes by Goodyear in this thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ml#post5441169
Added.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #5
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea OP. Would you be open to adding reviews from other forums? I'll post links to what i find.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #9
Weapon Mechanic

If the reviews are for a similar type vehicle to the Tacoma, then sure. I just don't think that tire reviews from someone driving a RAM 3500 would be appropriate to us.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #10
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Why is this not stickied?? Vote 1 for sticky thread
Old 10-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I started a thread a while back on the Cooper AT3's. Hopefully they'll see their first real snow this winter so I can finish my review. Once it's done, I'll post the link.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #12
Weapon Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I started a thread a while back on the Cooper AT3's. Hopefully they'll see their first real snow this winter so I can finish my review. Once it's done, I'll post the link.
PM me the link once it's ready and I'll add it to the OP.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:52 PM   #13
Weapon Mechanic

OP updated with new review on the Cooper ATP's.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #14
Weapon Mechanic

OP updated with a review of the Cooper Discoverer A/T3.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #15
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump... please sticky this thread already!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #16
Textbook Fucking Mental
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sticky Bump!

Took a ride in a lifted Wrangler on 35's today. Had the Cooper Discoverer SST's on it. Didn't dig them like I do my Trail Diggers. More annoying hum and not as smooth of a ride.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #18
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for future reading
Old 06-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #19
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Add mine in there if you would

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...nd-review.html
Old 06-15-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
great idea!