Cheapest place for 285/75R16 BFG KM2

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
iTz IAN is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
iTz IAN's Tacoma Gallery
Cheapest place for 285/75R16 BFG KM2

either online or in person what place has the lowest price

also for a 2nd Gen Access Cab what lift kits will allow the tires to fit at full turning without rubbing anything
Old 07-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
That deserves to be put in the cool story jar..
TacomaGuy22 is on a distinguished road
TacomaGuy22's Tacoma Gallery
Discounttire always has good prices online. and the Toytec OME lift kit is popular.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
iTz IAN is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
iTz IAN's Tacoma Gallery
I've found better prices else ware but not the $150-200 i see people raving about
Old 07-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
aqui
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189726
Old 07-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Try tirecrawler.com
Old 07-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if this is any better. But this is where I got my Nittos from and it saved about $300 from what I would've spent at discount tire. I also mounted and balanced them myself so I saved more there too.

http://www.onlinetires.com/user/vehi...ds/page_1.html
Old 07-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Not sure if this is any better. But this is where I got my Nittos from and it saved about $300 from what I would've spent at discount tire. I also mounted and balanced them myself so I saved more there too.

Never heard of them before but they do have a huge selection, bookmarked!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #8
That deserves to be put in the cool story jar..
TacomaGuy22 is on a distinguished road
TacomaGuy22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post

very nice site!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #9
DEW will become famous soon enough

Name: Dew
DEW's Tacoma Gallery
Discount Tire $1200 out the door for mine.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #10
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Never heard of them before but they do have a huge selection, bookmarked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGuy22 View Post
very nice site!
But just a heads up. The shipping can get expensive if you are not west coast. I believe they are in southern California.