Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

General Grabber Baja M/T vs Goodyear Wrangler MT/R

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
General Grabber Baja M/T vs Goodyear Wrangler MT/R

Im in between right now, I am a huge general fan with my current tires, but they are wearing down fast and I am to the point of buying a new set of tires.....

Issue I am found with now..... I'm stuck between the two, would like just experience between the two tires ON YOUR TRUCK or YOUR WORK TRUCK

not the truck your buddy drives and he really likes, Im after actual owners to respond, they usually lead to a proper experience with the handling of these tires

So if you've owned either tire on your truck let me know I am curious to see they both look to be rated about the same