Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Treadwright ?????

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
JCMINIS is on a distinguished road

JCMINIS's Tacoma Gallery
Treadwright ?????

Has anyone ran any of these ? I have heard bad stories about recap's,but that was years ago.I am putting on a lift and need some tires.However my available funds after the lift are putting me in a bind,lol, like always.Think these would take DD duty ? I read about them in a 4-wheel mag but they didnt say to much in the way of durability.

JC
Old 01-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
r recaps even legal on pass. cars?i drive 18 wheelers and i know 1st hand the devistation a re cap causes.you DONT wanna put your life or anyone else,s on the line.you can not run them on the steering tires on a big truck for a reason.when 1 of the rear ones go it is not bad to keep under control because of the other 1,s there to back it up.but they can do alot of damage to a rig.and hopefully there is not a mini van full of people or a motorcycle around when that happens.so i say DONT DO IT man,its not worth it.later