Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

guess what size tire/wheel/lift

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
brendazzle will become famous soon enoughbrendazzle will become famous soon enough
brendazzle's Tacoma Gallery
guess what size tire/wheel/lift

So my new lift/wheels/tires are installed on the '09. Sidewall puncture on the stock rubber was just enough to move me to sell the take-off's and get something better.

Anyone care to guess what size from the pic below before I post the pretty pictures???

I'll try to think of a prize if u get it right....

Old 01-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
darn.. the pic isnt working for me!!
+1
Old 01-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Yeah, no pic is showing up...
Old 01-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
polkbassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Tyler
polkbassin's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are idiots, he didn't put a pic there on purpose..... wow
Old 01-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
lol
Old 01-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
brendazzle will become famous soon enoughbrendazzle will become famous soon enough
picture attached!

sosorry. I pasted the pic in and it showed in the preview,

Im attaching it here now....
Attached Thumbnails
guess what size tire/wheel/lift-new-tire-sly.jpg  
Old 01-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #9
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
This "Idiot" is guessing 285/75 something
Old 01-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #10
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendazzle View Post
sosorry. I pasted the pic in and it showed in the preview,

Im attaching it here now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by polkbassin View Post
apparently not.

275/75/16??
Old 01-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #13
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
265/70/17
Old 01-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #14
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by polkbassin View Post
i thought i was smart enough to guess, but were all idiots so
Old 01-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #15
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Those look like my Pro Comp A/t's 285/75r16 on rims with 4" BS
Old 01-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #16
good guesses!

wow, you guys are so good that I need to go out and double check... hehe....

Old 01-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #17
polkbassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Tyler
polkbassin's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

haha looks like i was proven wrong... not the first time lol
Old 01-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #18
Winner is...

Deadbolt wins with 285/70/17. wow, good call deadbolt. And the only winner at that. Your prize is in the mail.

Winner for Great detail is TRD4x4858 with the call on the tires, procomp a/tís. I kinda wanted wider, but since its such a new truck i was a little nervous about trimming and rubbing.

Ends up they are 285/70/17s w/4.5Ē backspacing on 17x8Ē procomp xtreme 7089 wheels.

Itís a 3" SST Suspension Lift Kit

Anyway, Iím stoked and canít wait for a day off to go somewhere.

Thanks to all for playing.

better pix after this wknd!
Attached Thumbnails
guess what size tire/wheel/lift-picture-022.jpg  
Old 01-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #19
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Im honored to be the winner!
And thanks for the prize.

Cant wait to see more pix!!
Old 01-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #20
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna guess 285/70/17 and knew it was a Procomp AT but someone guessed that already, that's why i had to pick 265. Didn't know it was in the rules that you could guess the same as someone else. Oh well no biggie.