LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone sporting Fuel rims?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone sporting Fuel rims?

I saw a guy on the 101 today in traffic and he had Fuel rims, model Boost. They looked pretty darn cool on his Tundra so they should look sick on a Taco.
Anyone have any comments/thoughts on the brand?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Fu...88&t_pl=103631
Old 09-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
I posted this twice because I thought it didn't go through. Don't know how to delete.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
used to put them on A LOT, they are more street wheels. If you off-road I would not recommend them. Only reason is appearance reasons nothing else.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #5

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
used to put them on A LOT, they are more street wheels. If you off-road I would not recommend them. Only reason is appearance reasons nothing else.
Can you elaborate on that. Are they weaker? What makes them street wheels?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #6

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
My brother just sent me this link

http://www.thewheelconnection.com/ph...fset=20#502227

Anyone know anything about Gear rims?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
My brother just sent me this link

http://www.thewheelconnection.com/ph...fset=20#502227

Anyone know anything about Gear rims?
I like the Fuels better
Old 09-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #8

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma, have you heard anything about either one as far as sturdiness off roaring?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #9
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Tacoma, have you heard anything about either one as far as sturdiness off roaring?
Ive heard of some people running the gear wheels. Not sure about offroad. both wheels are pretty uncommon on this site IMO
Old 09-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #10
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Those are the only fuels I like. If they were on a white truck it would be sex.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #11

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Who makes the toughest wheels in your opinion?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #12
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Look at each manufactures specs for the wheel weight capacity... All wheels have a breaking point, but in reality you'll probably never get to that point.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Look at each manufactures specs for the wheel weight capacity... All wheels have a breaking point, but in reality you'll probably never get to that point.
X2