Notices

20x9 wheels , what offset should I go with

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
FloriTac is on a distinguished road
Name: Antonio
FloriTac's Tacoma Gallery
20x9 wheels , what offset should I go with

Looking to get some jester 20x9 wheels and want to see which offset is best. I will run nitto grapplers @ 265/50/20. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 09-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloriTac View Post
Looking to get some jester 20x9 wheels and want to see which offset is best. I will run nitto grapplers @ 265/50/20. Any help is greatly appreciated!
With that size tire, you can run pretty much any offset you want.

If I'm not mistaken, Jester's only come in 0 and 12...if that's the case, I would run 0. (...edit, maybe it's -12, not 12, I can't remember. If it is -12, then it will be up to you to decide if you want them to stick out or be flush with the fender)
Old 09-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
FloriTac is on a distinguished road
Name: Antonio
FloriTac's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Your right it is -12 offset, any idea how much they would stick out? Maybe an inch?
Old 09-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloriTac View Post
Thanks! Your right it is -12 offset, any idea how much they would stick out? Maybe an inch?
Yeah, 0 will be just about flush, and -12 will stick out about an inch.