Notices

What wheels would I order... See link attached

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Canadian Redneck
NiceTaco has a spectacular aura aboutNiceTaco has a spectacular aura about

NiceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What wheels would I order... See link attached

Can someone tell me what 18x9's I would need to order from the page below. Hopefully this link works.. I plan on starting with billies at 1.75 in the front. Looking for what backspacing I should order I see a few options for our trucks.
I would like tem to stick out a bit but not crazy.
2012 dbcb TRD sport

http://www.mhtwheels.com/cms_pdf/D53...rick%201pc.pdf
Old 09-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
Canadian Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
What size tires do you want to run?
I would like to run 275 65 18's there seems to more options in that size but I don't want to trim Anyhing so I may just go with 265 65 18's.... Untill I decide to go higher but like you I don't want to have to buy new UCA's.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetaco View Post
I would like to run 275 65 18's there seems to more options in that size but I don't want to trim Anyhing so I may just go with 265 65 18's.... Untill I decide to go higher but like you I don't want to have to buy new UCA's.
You would want to the ones with the +1 offset
Old 09-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Canadian Redneck

So the +1 with the 5.0 BS... Whoever responds from fuels Facebook page said the ones at the bottom the -12 OS and the 4.5 BS..

This is why people need to ask these questions on here. What would the difference be as far as how they fit/stick out?
I like your look when you had the 265 and I like your 275's too....
Old 09-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa I didn't even see those. Amazing that this page isn't sorted by lug pattern .

Those would work also. The -12 with stick out 0.5" more than the +1. Either will work.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
Canadian Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Whoa I didn't even see those. Amazing that this page isn't sorted by lug pattern .

Those would work also. The -12 with stick out 0.5" more than the +1. Either will work.
Ya I don't understand why it isn't sorted properly... So looks like the ones at the bottom are my best bet if they will stick out like yours I am happy..

Thanks KPT... As always helping me out man!
Old 09-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #8
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya I don't understand why it isn't sorted properly... So looks like the ones at the bottom are my best bet if they will stick out like yours I am happy..

Thanks KPT... As always helping me out man!
Youre welcome. They will stick out an inch more than mine, my wheels are +10
Old 10-01-2012, 05:55 AM   #9
Canadian Redneck

Hmmm.... An inch, Think that's to much? I don't want them to stick out to far.
Will I have good clearance if the uca's?
Old 10-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #10
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm.... An inch, Think that's to much? I don't want them to stick out to far.
Will I have good clearance if the uca's?
Yes, either wheel will be fine for UCA clearance.