Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Treadwright...just wow

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2012, 07:17 AM   #1
ryanr623 is on a distinguished road
ryanr623's Tacoma Gallery
Treadwright...just wow

Had to share this, being skeptical about treadwright, I ordered two guard dogs, on MTR casings, to see the look/feel of them before i committed to a whole set. They look great, cant tell they are a retread, nice bold white lettering and came with the kevlar side walls.

Soooooo i ordered two more, specified MTR sidewalls.....but got bfgoodrich. Filled out warranty form, got called that two MTR's were shipping. I asked where to ship the BF's to.....and she said "eh, just keep them as spares"

I always heard their customer service was great, but damn
Old 10-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
JP22 is on a distinguished road
JP22's Tacoma Gallery
I've been thinking of trying these out. Kind of skeptical of re-treads though.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
thats really cool! I spoke with them the other day, and was informed that the tires that come apart and are lying on the road, are picked up and tested, and they are 50% retreads, 50% new tires, pretty good stuff to know! I'll consider them for sure when I need new tires
Old 10-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
You can easily sell the bfg's on here to recoupe some money
Old 10-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Colin loves his treadwrights so far
Old 10-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #9
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
alright just gonna throw this question out there and see if someone can answer it. i have the pro comp 6 inch lift and i remember seeing it recomends 18 inch wheels. well im running 17's now and would love to maybe buy a cheap 16.5 inch wheel and run the 37s they have. can you run a 16.5 inch wheel on that lift? i have 8 inches so i know i can fit them right now cuz these tires will just be street and for winter.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #10
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
How do you order them specifically with MT/R of BFG casings?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #11
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
They have a new in-house tread pattern that looks pretty sweet.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #12
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Are you guys running these on your Everyday Driver?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:52 AM   #13
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
Are you guys running these on your Everyday Driver?
Yes

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ght-tires.html
Old 10-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #15
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
If these are safe to put on a DD, I'll buy the BFG's from you.
Matt these are what I have ran since November last year and have had ZERO problems. And only 2 nails.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:56 AM   #16
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post

My neighbor has tires that look exactly like that
Goofy ass tread pattern lol
Old 10-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #17
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post

look up 'Wild country mud terrain rvt'. Same pattern and hella old.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #19
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i got a free spare also