Notices

Bronze rims on silver tacos?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
04Tacomabuild is on a distinguished road

Name: Reese
04Tacomabuild's Tacoma Gallery
Bronze rims on silver tacos?

I was thinking about painting my stock rims bronze on my 1st gen.. anyone have any pictures of bronze rims on silver tacos?
Old 10-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
Blitzgvr4 is on a distinguished road
Blitzgvr4's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my silver with bronze wheels
Attached Thumbnails
Bronze rims on silver tacos?-image.jpg  
Old 10-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
I dig it.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #6
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
I love the look of bronze wheels. Not many vehicle colors can pull off the bronze wheel but I think silver is one of them IMO
Old 10-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #8
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
THROUGHITALLDUDE photoshopped this for me. Still debating.

Dooooooo eeeetttttttt.

I'll do mine too.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, I'm liking the graphite/anthracite better for ssm.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #12
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine:

Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 AM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I suppose it's OK but bronze looks much better with white, black, red, dark green or dark blue IMO. Never really cared much for silver and gold mixed together. Must be flashbacks of silly cars with mix of chrome trim and gold badges, lol. And that takes us back to the same thing for most threads, matter of personal preference. If you dig it, do it.....unless you're just out for popularity and acceptance. But that's a problem for another thread.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #15
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^Some of the best cars are infamous for Silver and Bronze. This one being one of them.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #16
04Tacomabuild is on a distinguished road

Name: Reese
04Tacomabuild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Here's mine:

What rims are those? Those are really nice, i want something like that.

Thanks for all the pics guys!
Old 10-08-2012, 01:26 PM   #17
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
^Some of the best cars are infamous for Silver and Bronze. This one being one of them.

It works but IMHO it works 100x better with what the guy above you mentioned. I come from the Tuner world as well and I've owned a Silver Honda in the past and I don't like Bronze nor Gold on it.

Bronze/Gold works best with colors like Black/White/RAD Red/Blue/Green.

Silver is a boring color IMHO. No matter what I did to my previous Silver car. I could never get it to pop or stand out. I mean, I dumped a lot of money into my Honda as well.

Thats why I went with a more Vicious color this time around.

I've seen a 2012 Silver GT-R and 2012 STI Sedan and they look so boring. These same cars in a different color is Amazing.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #18
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post

So now we are dynoing colors? LMAO. Enjoy your opinion.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #19
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some better pics of Krish's Tacoma with our SCS F-5 wheels. I think Silver looks good with bronze, but it has to be the right style of wheels.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #20
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You could put purple wheels on that truck and it wouldn't make it look any less badass.