Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Getting walmart tires installed

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Getting walmart tires installed

Waiting for them to put my goodyear authorities in size 265/70/17 on my truck . So far they look like a good tire. And the service manager was nice. So im not woffied about service just anxious. Going to try them out today too lol
Old 10-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Screw that, as soon as they pull it out of the garage go in the parking lot and check the lugnuts...
Old 10-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
FL TRD is on a distinguished road
FL TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good tires i have them there a little loud but over all good tire.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
Tenax is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Tenax's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, the tires aren't what concerns me, it would be the part-time kid who was hired without any experience to change my tires
Old 10-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I would have gotten those tires but they don't make a 275/70/17. I checked em out they are nice the 265/75/16 I saw for $168 a tire not a bad price. They look similar to the duratracks.

What did you pay?
Old 10-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No kids working today. Only concern is the one girl. Jk (sorta). Wil find out I forgot what it was before taxes. Basically for tires. Then 40 for extended warranty. 6 for dumping fees. Thrn taxes. I'm happy. Well see how they ride still waiting. And when I get home ima check lugs. really just want to go home
Old 10-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #7

Dam auto correct. 170 a tire then those additions im guesding. 868?
Old 10-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

Yeah not bad I just got BFG AT KO's in the 275 and I got discount to match an online price. I paid $1050 out the door so you saved several hundred over me.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stacoma View Post
Yeah not bad I just got BFG AT KO's in the 275 and I got discount to match an online price. I paid $1050 out the door so you saved several hundred over me.
It works. I was going to get duratracs but what's the point might as well save a few hundred $.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #10

Btw thats a good price. Next set I buy will be size 285 from treadwright
Old 10-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #11

838 with lifetime balance
Old 10-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #12

Pics.

Old 10-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
I had surprisingly good luck with the Walmart Tire and Lube techs when I had my Wrangler Authorities installed.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...rs-review.html
Old 10-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #14
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at those. Report back on traction (should be very good) and ride.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
lineman is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
lineman's Tacoma Gallery
I also have them. But walmart didnt install them.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdpowell View Post
I was looking at those. Report back on traction (should be very good) and ride.
Ride on road is smooth. Tires are louder. Not as loud as some trucks. I would say there as loud as nittos. I can make it up my driveway going slow in 2wd. Where before I had to get speed to make it up. It should rain her soon so I will try them out in the mud. But I'm happy with them. I'll post done pics later
Old 10-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #17

I asked for sticky weights but they didn't do that. (i just wanted to get out) one wheel has alot of weights on it. I think I need an alignment now?it doesn't wander but something Is off
Old 10-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #18
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Take your truck in and have the tires road force balanced at a place other than Walmart.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post
Take your truck in and have the tires road force balanced at a place other than Walmart.
I will do this. Any idea how much it will cost? My local tire shops are a rip off. They said if I got sticky weights it would be 4$ a weight. Wtf? I'll probably get this done next pay check (feel like ive spent to much today). Got raped today with bills and tires.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #20
Weapon Mechanic

It's fairly expensive, but in my opinion worth it. The local Toyota dealer has a Hunter road force balancer and charges $90.